Sunday 19 August 2012

22-23 September 2012 - Classes in Barcelona!

I'm very happy to remind that on 22nd and 23rd of September 2012 I'm teaching 4 classes in Scraphouse shop in Barcelona - how exciting is that!
There will be 1 collage class - "Lost in the Paperworld", 1 paper layout class - "Industrial Baroque - Steampunk Love" and 2 journal classes: "Teabag Journal" and new one - "Freestyle Journal". All the classes descriptions are here!
To know more details visit Scraphouse blog, mail them at: scraphouse@hotmail.es or phone the shop driectly:) I hope to see you on my classes - let's have creative fun together!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Yes, I will be! I have looking forward to this weekend, will attend three of the four workshops :)
ptnts xo

Mimzy said...

Yeheeey! just saw that you also are coming to stockholm, Sweden for classes next year.I´ll be there!!!!:)

Tana said...

we are waiting you!! ♥ I Will be in the two morning class (^^) See you soon! Have a nice travel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...