Monday 31 December 2012

December - photo summary and last day of 2012!

Last day of December, last day of 2012!
Great moment for the last picture summary in this year, right?
Last year was very important to me - I've made the hardest possible decision to quit my regular job and start to be a full-time teacher and designer. I started travelling a lot and had to learn how to menage my time in a totally different way. I can't say I succeed, but I hope I get better and better in that :) I try to think in a positive way, you know!  This year was the year of expansion, new contacts, new friends and on the other hand - loosing touch with the "roots"- friends and family I have here in Poland. Balancing that isn't easy :(
What is going to happen now? I hope to create a lot, I will travel even more and try to focus on the things that make me happy - designing, collage, painting, journaling... I really wish for a BIG change this year, so please keep your fingers crossed for that, as I do! I promise - I will dream and do all things possible to make the dreams come true! For me - and for you too :)
And I want you to know how much I appreciate your support, interest, all the love I get through this blog, email and any social media. It gives me the power to go on, to believe things I do are important and worth of trying, even if the day is bad and tea is not enough ;). Thank you so much for being with me! 

So, how was December?
 It was a busy, busy month for me - full of good emotions, family time, and hard, hard work...

1. travelling with my husband is always unforgettable - on the way to Rome. 2. classes in Rome
3-4 - classes in Rome - we had a wonderful time!
5. I love breakfast in the bistro. 6. - project from classes in Rome
7. Sweet (but tired) Barbara and real Italian dinner. 8. - Sightseeing in Rome
 9-10. - in Rome with Barbara and Andrew
 11-12. - in Rome with Barbara and Andrew
  13-14. - in Rome with Barbara and Andrew - we want to come back for sure!
 15. Rome by night. 16. New exciting projects...
 17-18. More of new, confidential so far, projects...
 19. I'm seriously excited about this... 20. Getting ready for the big tour in Australia - March 2013!
21-22. - Getting ready for Christmas
23-24. Cold, snowy winter in Warsaw
 25-26 - Christmas Time with my family
 27. Happy mail. 28. Paper bag project is back!
29. With Zuza, grandma dog - she got very sick last week :( 30. My desk is ready for 2013. 

And now I wish You a wonderful, inspiring, creative and happy New Year! 
May all your dreams come true!

23 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Yes girl...HUGE YEAR for you and I couldn't be happier for you! Here's to an even better 2013...Happy New Years xoxoxo

Helen said...

Hope you have a wonderfully successful 2013.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Wishing you the best year ever to come!!
So fantastic to follow you and your dreams! And all your amazing projects and designs!
hugs

froebelsternchen said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to see more projects from you the upcoming year and i can't wait till it's may because i am following a class from you at the ScrapHeap here in the Netherlands. You are always so inspiring!

DeeDee Catron said...

Ania - do what makes you HAPPY - some of the rest will fall into place, and what doesn't you will learn to handle. ♥♥♥ It's definitely a learning process but we couldn't be happier you've chosen to share your wonderful works with us. Here's to 2013!!

nkaigle said...

Happy New Year, you are a true source of inspiration!!!!!

Clare Lloyd said...

happy new year. x

Hels Sheridan said...

Happy New Year to you Finn, thank you for all the inspiration you have given me over the past 12 months... I think you are amazing x

Lynn said...

Your amazing and 2013 will be a fabulous year for you!!! Keep smiling and do what you do best...create!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

ellen vargo designs said...

Congratulations on all your success, Finn. Your style is so unique and I totally admire your courage to quit your job and go for it! I wish you all the success you want! Just make sure you still have fun along the way - don't let your passion become 'work'. Happy New Year!

corinne de france MARCH said...

I think that the decision to leave your work is difficult, but which happiness for your pupils! You gave to us of the dream and some creativity.
Rome was for me, a fabulous moment, to redo. I wish one happy New Year to you on 2013 and to all your family.
Watch your mailbox in Poland ;-)

Corinne de france

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to meet you in March in Australia. Signed up for your class so long ago.
All the best for 2013 and keep going, I think you doing a fantastic job! I love your projects.

selena said...

bonne et heureuse année 2013 et à bientot en France.

Irena Rysa MaciÄ…g said...

Życzę Ci w Nowym Roku spełnienia marzeń, zrealizowania planów i niewyczerpanej, niezawodnej weny.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. Hope you get everything you're wishing for. Heres to another year of sharing your amazing projects.

Val in Spain xxx

Paper Paradise said...

How I WISH you would come to England!
Hope the New Year brings everything you wish for x

Sue said...

What an exciting year ahead you have. I hope it brings everything you wish for and I look forward to seeing more of your stunning work in 2013.

Mo said...

A great, big beautiful New Year to you in 2013, Anna.
Marjan

Miae said...

Anna Happy New Year to you and your family! I'm so excited for you and all your new endeavours! I LOVED taking your class in Southern California and hope to have an opportunity again in the future! Many hugs and crossed fingers...
Miae

Jen said...

Oh wow - living the dream!
And best wishes to Zuza - what a cutie.

Well I squealed out loud when I realised you are coming to AUSTRALIA to TEACH!! Yes, I am THAT excited and so my friend and I have just booked into Sleepy Hollow for some clasees (would love to do them all, but we have gone with two for now). I adore your mixed media journals so am thrilled to be able to learn some techniques and get that incredibly awesome baroque and grungy style happening.

Happy 2013!

Katharinka // Kasia Grzegorzewska said...

Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku :*

BA said...

just wonderful moments we spent together
xoxo BA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...