Wednesday 12 December 2012

In the meantime... - "Frost-Shadow" collage video

... int he meantime when I try to unpack after amazing classes and romantic weekend in Rome (than you so much Barbara and my sweet, talented students! You ROCK!!!), creating some exciting projects and planning new classes I have a video for you - made for fun, made for you to have a closer look at the projects I make :) I hope you will enjoy it!


When it comes to social media - I've got a wide selection of links on my left sidebar now - you can find me easly on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and Twitter... OMG, that's a lot, huh?
See you soon, as I have some super, SUPER exciting news to share!!!
hugs
Finn

12 comments:

vitatulpanen said...

So beautiful! Can´t wait to see you i Stockholm in February :)

corinne de france MARCH said...

Vos êtes tellement créative ! et merci encore pour vos cours ! des nouvelles à partager ? j'ai hâte de savoir
corinne de france

frezja said...

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper :D

Martha Richardson said...

Loved the video...hope to see you at CHA!

BA said...

I love you my dear
see you soon
xoxo BA

Maura said...

What??? Can't wait to hear your good news!

Lizzy Hill said...

Just LOOOVE how you make something out of almost "nothing"...it's such a sensational talent!!!! Man! You're all over the place....world....atm.....hanging out for the 2nd part of your interview....let me know if you want me to send what I've done so far:):):):)

snazzyoriginal said...

Thank you for sharing the video of such a beautiful piece, love all the light and shade in it xx

Mo said...

Great video. I so enjoyed your photos of Rome. My mouth was watering over your pizza dinner. What - you're going to Holland? Was just there in October.Maybe another trip, right?
Marjan
Merry Christmas

JaMajka said...

Dopiero po chwili skapowałam, jaka to część odtwarzacza DVD :) Podziwiam, jak to się wszystko trzyma...?

Walkiria Celada. said...

i like very much, i love it...hugs.XX

Pat Beaumont said...

Another wonderful work of art from the very talented Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...