Tuesday 9 April 2013

On the Wild Side - Creative Jump Start 2013 video by Finn

 Do you recognize this crazy journal page? No?
Some of you could see it before, it was my project made for the second edition of the great project by Nathalie Kalbach and her artsy friends called Creative Jump Start 2013

Wild Side - journal page for CJS 2013


Nathalie invited a group of wonderful, inspiring and creative ladies and gentlemen from around the globe in the mixed media and scrapbooking world to join together for the Creative Jump Start Summit 2013.
 We were coming together to show you some ways to get back into the creative groove and how to get your creative juices flowing. We shared with you "3 Ways to ..." to help you jump-start your creativity in 2013. Now the project is over and I want to show you all my video - I hope you will enjoy!



I know for some of you the idea of cutting and altering a photo might be very scary or totally out of comfort zone - but this is what challenges are for, right?

Please let me now your thoughts about my project and video - I appreciate your opinion:)
Remember you can find of my short videos on my YouTube channel - here!

Sending hugs


16 comments:

MrsMc said...

Hi Finn,
Loved the video, you make it look so easy and so much fun.
It is very much out of my comfort zone but it is good to be challenged ... (big swallow!) I will have a go at doing this ... soon!
Cheers,
Carol

Nora said...

Hi Finn!
WOW!!! What a video! Lot of inspiration. You are so clever.

Have nice day!

Nora from middle Norway

Carolyn Howarth said...

Wow! What fun! Reminds me of drawing moustahces on newspaper photos when I was young but far far more clever! Must give this a go! Carolyn xx

Lotta said...

Hi there Finn! Thank you for your great inspiration! and... the pearls over his eyebrowse.. I used to have like that in my face when I went out when I was younger! :) hugs Lotta in Sweden

Unknown said...

super ;) fajne video!!!

Paperfanatic said...

I saw the video on Creative Jump Start and loved it. I really love the idea of using the date stamp as a background

Maridee said...

Loved the ideas--truly they jump-started me! Thanks so much!

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

I do remember your CJS video...it was the first time I saw your art in action. Love at first sight :) It still inspires. Thank you for the Flashback!
Hugs,
Laura

annabel said...

Waouh !!!!!!! J'adore cette vidéo, merci beaucoup Finnabair !!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Fu, fun, fun! Love it! x

Elaine coustley said...

Absolutely Fabulous!!!! I think it's a great fun way to alter photos . I will give that a go for sure. x

Unknown said...

L like it!! Super cats)))

Sivic said...

Kjempefin video, takk for at du deler !!
Dette er nok helt utenfor komfortsonen min, men det så skikkelig moro ut :)
Kjekk og spennende inspirasjon!
Ha ei super helg, klem

Unknown said...

Love everything you do!!!!!!

bcap61 said...

great video! loved the concept. your creativity is
amazing !!!

Jazzysofia said...

Looooovvvveee it! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...