Friday 23 May 2014

Gypsy Magic!

Hello, friends!
Today I'd like to show you a layout that has a very special place in my heart.
I wanted to capture a moment from an amazing experience that was my last year's Australian CreARTe tour - some really crazy fun times I had with Rae - if you follow my Instagram, you probably noticed some of our mad adventures. ;)
So here it is: Crazy Gypsy Girls ;)

I wanted this piece to be light, colorful, fun and optimistic - to capture the insane energy of that trip.
So I limited myself to some great vibrant watercolors, a little bit of masking to add some depth and some wild embellishments centred around our photo.


Can you feel the fun vibe? ;)


Below you can find the materials I used to create this piece:


I hope you collect some fun wild memories on your travels this year! :)
Lots of hugs



6 comments:

MrsMc said...

I attended your class at paper Flourish in Adelaide ... was fabulous!I have often wondered if you enjoyed the Prime Minister's tea??

Rita said...

Fabulous page Anna. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Rachel Wright said...

Wow! This is a really great composition, really fun and vibrant but with a bit of a vintage feel :)

http://printsregent.blogspot.co.uk/

Maura said...

You absolutely hit this spot on! Deep vibrant colors, lots of play...I can almost hear the wild music!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I REALLy LOVE the colors in this page! EXCELLENT!

agnés said...

Un joli moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...