Sunday 8 June 2014

Harsh & Soft

Hello, Friends!
I'm on the road again, another art adventure continues and while it does, I'd like to share another layout with you. :)


Harsh & Soft... This style has been one of my favorite concepts for a long long time...
I just love combining these two - seemingly not compatible - ways of expression.

Grungy but still very feminine... Ladylike but still heavy metal... ;) Decisive strokes of gesso yet softened with paper flowers and lace...


I think many of us (not just women) have these two sides of a coin inside of us.
Do you...? ;)

Here's the list of some of the materials I've used:


Sending you lots & lots of hugs.
Have a great creative week!

11 comments:

Gems Inky antics said...

Absolutely beautiful, stunning xxx

marijke said...

wow I love what you made love the colors too

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

The colors and photo are exceptional and so inspiring!!!!

Please check out my ART Blog:
www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
THANKS!!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty, the colours are soft and beautiful

Eileen said...

I absolutely love your art. Can't wait till you hit the U.S.A. so I can take another of your fun and exciting classes.

Helen said...

Gorgeous!!

Maura said...

I think you hit it just right! Definitely 2 sides to the coin, and tHis is lovely.

Julia Aston said...

This page is wonderful, with all the layering of flowers, lace, metal -and the colors are gorgeous!

Lynne J said...

love the combination of grunge and femininity and enjoy playing with the mix too-fabulous page-love all the metal!

Svjetlana said...

I so adore this page!

Unknown said...

so fabulous !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...