Saturday 11 April 2015

Frozen in Time

Hello my Friends!
Today, I have some good news for all those of you whose hearts beat faster when you hear the word: "vintage". :)
I have come up with a brand new class called "Frozen in Time" during which we'll be having fun decorating a journal cover.


This class is a great opportunity to finally use all kinds of vintage treasures like lace, trims and found objects.
With the help of sprays, gesso, gels and pastes we'll create some really unique projects - each of them telling your very own vintage story....




I hope you like all the layers and the romantic look!
You can read a more detailed description of this class over here.


Here you can see the materials that I used to create my "Frozen in Time" cover:


If you're curious what else is new, check out my other live classes.

Oh, and one more very important thing!
Are you following Prima blog?
My crazy talented Creative Team put together a post dedicated to Mica Powders.
You will find there a lot of practical info and some truly stunning artworks!

Wishing you a wonderful springtime weekend!


9 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

The colors are so mute, and you still feel the frozen feeling, but you don't feel the freezing. Brilliant, love it

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous - the colors remind me of an old, old album I found in the attic at my grandparents' home years ago. As always, a beautiful creation.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful.... so so lovely. j

Carol McCready said...

Love that cover.

Notations of a Crafter said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the feeling the mix of warm and cool colours give. Love it, just wish I could get to one of your classes

Nancy said...

This is just awesome!!! Love it and am going to try and recreate it on my own!! Love the color and time you put into it!! Thanks for sharing!

Elena Arts said...

I love it as all your projects!!! :)) the colors are fantastic!!!

Yasmin said...

Loove loove it Ania!

Agnieszka Korman said...

Każda Twoja praca przenosi mnie w zaczarowany świat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...