Sunday 5 July 2015

Australia and New Zealand: November - December 2015 Tour

Hi there my friends!
It took me longer while but I can finally officially share the plan of my visit in Australia and New Zealand in the end of the 2015! I'll be visiting a couple of  great places - so check below when and where you can meet me and join the creative fun :)



For all the details please contact the shops listed - they will be happy to give you all the information you need. It's a lot of time to do some planning - and I'm sure we all need some relaxing, creative time in the end of the year, so... let's get ready!

7-8 November 2015 - Artifield -  Melbourne, Australia - bookings here
11 November 2015 - Scrap 2 Relax - Drouin, Melbourne, Australia - bookings here
13-14 November 2015 - Seriously Scrapbooking, Adelaide, Australia link
17-19 November 2015 - Made with Memories - Perth, Australia - bookings here
21-22 November - Hobbysew Echuca - Echuca, Australia - bookings here
24th November 2015 - Bella Carta - Horsham, Australia - link
26th November 2015 - Bella Carta Sunbury - Melbourne, Australia - link
28-29 November 2015 - The Scrap Cottage - Brisbane, Australia - bookings here
1 December 2015 - The Paper Teapot - Christchurch, NZ - bookings here
3 December 2015 - Artfull Crafts - Timaru, NZ - bookings here
5 December 2015 - Jackie's for Scrapbooking - Inglewood, NZ - link

Huge thanks to you all who supported me and made this event possible - I appreciate all the help and interest and I'm sure we will have a great time together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are awesome.

Sending the warmest hugs to you all

4 comments:

Gigi said...

How lucky all the Australian and New Zealanders are. I'd be there if it wasn't on the other side of the world. How about Oregon, USA sometime?

bluemoondesigncolleen said...

Hi I am one of the lucky Western Australian that gets to go to your work shop yippy
I have droodled over your you tube work for years now its my turn
Thank you see you there

Sandra said...

I cannot wait, I'm going to Scrap 2 Relax.

Unknown said...

Yay I get to create with Finn once again this time in Timaru. Really looking forward to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...