Wednesday 3 February 2016

Finnabair Full Time Demo from Creativeworld 2016 in Frankfurt!

Hi there creative people!
I've just came back from the show - Creativeworld in Frankfurt, where during the last days we had a chance to see many of you in person! I have to admit it is one of the best parts of attending shows like that: meeting friends you didn't see for a long time, students, wonderful shop owners, designers, manufacturers... and making new friends too! Shows are not only fun and inspirational but also intense - meetings, make-and-takes, demos... yes, all that happens during 4 days and if you are like me you'd like to see a bit of the show, so try to picture me running like crazy from one booth to another in the short breaks I had during my demo times ;)
Did I mention already I love my job? I really do - meeting so many people, having a chance to spread a word about Prima mixed-media line, my projects, website... this all is truly priceless!
Huge thanks to all of you who came to our Prima booth to see us, say hi, watch demo or simply take a photo or two. I appreciate it so much :)

Below you can see recording we made on Monday during live Periscope session which I did with huge help of lovely Riikka who was my mobile smooth operator :)
It is a full version of my demo - so you can see everything starting with Art Ingredients Texture Powder and Art Stones, then Art Basics - Heavy Body Gel and Brushes and finally - Art Alchemy Metallique and Opal Magic Acrylic Paints. I hope you will enjoy - I have to warn you though - this video is 50 minutes long, so maybe a cup of tea or coffee will be a good idea?


If you have any questions - please feel free to ask in the comments, I'll do my best to answer :)
Now I'm off to unpack and crash on my bed - believe me or not, these travels do suck a lot of energy out of people!
Sending warm hugs

8 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Great job, ladies! Thanks Riikka for filming. Finn, you did a wonderful job explaining all the products.

~Linda

Caroline D. said...

This is great! Loved the video because it reminded me of the workshops with you in North Carolina! Thanks for sharing all your ideas and tips. Congratulations on your continued success!!

corinne de france MARCH said...

OMG !
pressed to see you ana
corinne

Heather said...

Great video! I can't wait to get my hands on some product. They are phenomenal.

Sharon said...

You are always amazing, Finn!!! Miss you! :) Sharon

smokeysmom said...

Your new products are wonderful! Can't wait to get my hands on them. As for your demo video, I found Rikka's voice annoying, especially talking when you were speaking! I just wanted to hear you and no one else.

Jackie PN said...

Great job Finn! You must be exhausted!!
Thank you! Jackie xo

Luvcrush said...

Hi great video, thank you. I have a question for everyone. What do you all do with your finished pieces (pages, canvas, altered things)?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...