Friday 1 April 2016

Art Beyond

Hello Friends!
We're starting the beautiful month of April with Marta's amazing new creation. And this piece is right down my alley - you will quickly see why. ;)
Enjoy & we hope you'll feel inspired to look around your house and create some great Art!


Hi everyone,
It's Marta Lapkowska here.
New month and new inspiration. Today I am back with quite a simple project that I hope everyone can do. I used an old computer part which I think had already got great design. I am sure you have some similar items at home. :)
I love using not so obvious and interesting recycled items.




 I started by covering my computer part with Black Gesso.


Next step was to choose the colours that would bring my item to life.
I am in total love with new Art Alchemy acrylic paints from Finnabair. I adore the stunning colour palette and fantastic consistency.


I decided to go for reds and pinks with addition of gold. You can check the exact colours I chose in the links at the bottom of the post.
For shading and blending I used White and Black Gesso.


As my final touches I added few new Mechanicals.
These "rusted" pieces perfectly matched my make.



Happy creating!
xxx
Marta

Materials used:


5 comments:

Nirvana said...

Beautiful art Marta!!!

Corrie Herriman said...

What a great idea, Marta ! Love your funky circuitboard !
Corrie x

vickienipp said...

That's means all that junk in my garage I was going to throw out just got a new life!!! The colors are amazing

mamablitger said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Love all the elements. So genuine and true steampunk look. So cool colors....
Thank you for sharing your art.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

MakaArt said...

Wonderful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...